HOW TO BECOME A COVIDRIVE STUDY SITE
COVIDRIVE is calling for European hospitals, public health institutes and other research organizations to become a Study Contributor (study site) to the COVIDRIVE studies.
Collaboration includes contributions to methodological and scientific discussions, collection and/or sharing data. COVIDRIVE provides the technical and financial support.
The benefits of becoming a Study Contributor include:
- Being part of a European network to perform COVID-19 vaccine studies
- Participation in scientific and methodological discussions
- Access to tools to support and enhance the existing COVID-19 vaccine monitoring.
- Scientific advice from global renowned experts in the field
- Aligned messages on the benefits of COVID-19 vaccines across stakeholders to keep public trust in vaccination
If this is of interest for your organization, please contact our Coordination Team through the form below and request more information.
Join our study sites network! Already 11 European countries are participating.
How to request a study
For Vaccine companies or Public health institutes willing to request COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness (CVE) studies through COVIDRIVE partnership, please contact our Coordination Team through the form below and provide a brief synopsis of the proposed CVE study request.